As a continued measure of protection against transmission of COVID-19, BarnesCare has initiated a universal masking policy. That means everyone who enters a BarnesCare clinic must wear a face mask – including patients, visitors, team members, physicians or individuals who entering the building.
As we know, the virus is often spread before individuals begin experiencing symptoms. This policy follows guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and is designed to protect against asymptomatic transmission.
BarnesCare has also implemented the following measures to keep your employees safe:
- Conducting symptom and temperature screen of all employees at the beginning of each work shift
- Conducting symptom and temperature screen of all patients as they enter the clinic
- Practicing safe social distancing at all times
- Limiting persons allowed in patient waiting areas to 10
- Prohibiting all visitors
- Wiping down all high touch areas in waiting areas and registration desk hourly
- Wiping down all treatment rooms, therapy beds and equipment in between patients
If you have any questions about BarnesCare’s safety policies, please call 314.747.5859.